Monday 28 November 2011

Quote of the Week #12

I wanted to choose something a little different for my Quote of the Week this week, so I decided to choose it in an entirely different way.
My invaluable resource for this post most weeks is the QI Book of Quotations: Advanced Banter, so this week I decided to flick through the pages and stop at a random one, and then choose my favourite quote.
It's ended up being somehow relevant to how I've been feeling over the past few days - so now you'll have an insight into my mind (if you don't find it too scary to look). So here it is:



-- Philip K. Dick

As always, let me know what you think of this week's quote in the comments below. I'd be intrigued to hear what you think about this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog - it is always appreciated!

 
Blog design installed by Sweet Dreams Design