Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #135

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post, and a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!


Let's Get Lost
by Ali Alsaid

Synopsis:
Five strangers. Countless adventures.One epic way to get lost.

Four teens across the country have only one thing in common: a girl named LEILA. She crashes into their lives in her absurdly red car at the moment they need someone the most.

There's HUDSON, a small-town mechanic who is willing to throw away his dreams for true love. And BREE, a runaway who seizes every Tuesday—and a few stolen goods along the way. ELLIOT believes in happy endings…until his own life goes off-script. And SONIA worries that when she lost her boyfriend, she also lost the ability to love.

Hudson, Bree, Elliot and Sonia find a friend in Leila. And when Leila leaves them, their lives are forever changed. But it is during Leila's own 4,268-mile journey that she discovers the most important truth— sometimes, what you need most is right where you started. And maybe the only way to find what you're looking for is to get lost along the way.

I found out about this one at the end of last week, and I've been so excited about it ever since. I stumbled on this video on Mira Ink's Facebook page, and I was immediately intrigued, so I looked it up on Goodreads, and frankly, I think it sounds awesome. Ali seems so down to Earth, and I felt really inspired watching his video, and I'd love to be able to see the world through his eyes in this story.
Mira Ink are releasing this in the UK later this year, and it's being released in the US by Harlequin Teen in July. Sounds like a great summer read, and I'm looking forward to it!

What's on your wishlist this week? Let us know in the comments below, or link to your own Wishlist Wednesday post in the Linky :) 








2 comments:

Kevin said...

Great pick! It sounds really good!

P.S. I can't seem to access the Linky so I'll be posting my WW here! :)

http://tomebound.blogspot.com/2014/04/wishlist-wednesday-11.html

Anonymous said...

I've had that on my wishlist for a while because it sounds so good! I hope you get it soon.

Elen @ A World of Reviews

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog - it is always appreciated!

 
Blog design installed by Sweet Dreams Design