We have already kick-started this marvellous event, with a giveaway of a signed copy of Entice by Jessica Shirvinton.
Today there is another exciting signed book up for grabs - check it out!
If you have not read A Witch in Winter, but intend to, do not read this synopsis, as it contains mild spoilers.
Anna still finds it hard to believe that Seth loves her and has vowed to suppress her powers, no matter what. But magic - like love - is uncontrollable and soon, Anna is being hunted. Abe wants Anna to embrace her power, while Seth is pushing Anna to accept that his feelings are real. She finally does ...a moment too late. Suddenly, it's like the Salem witch trials all over again: burnings, torture and faceless judgements. In the face of the ultimate betrayal, who will save her? The second novel in the Winter trilogy, this follows the critically acclaimed debut A WITCH IN WINTER.
|Ruth and I together!|
(She's on the right)
Ruth is a really lovely lady, and was more than happy to sign the book for you guys. She hoped that whoever won the book, would enjoy reading it.
I absolutely loved the first book in the series, A Witch in Winter (you can read my review of it here), and I'm really excited to read this sequel, and find out what happens.
I will mention this now as well - if you do not win this giveaway, I will be holding another (although for an unsigned copy), alongside my review, which will hopefully be within the next month! So never fear!
Right! So we need to lay down the rules and guidelines again!
- You must be a follower of Pen to Paper via Google Friend Connect to enter. This giveaway is a thank you to my followers, so why not become one of them?
- The giveaway is international, and I will be posting the prize out personally. As the book is rather heavy, and the postage will undoubtedly be a lot, unfortunately, if the book gets lost in the post, I will not be able to replace it :(
- There are optional extra entries for this giveaway. They are optional, but could be the difference between you winning, or someone else taking the prize.
- I reserve the right to disqualify anyone who has not fulfilled the mandatory entry requirements, or anyone who has entered extra entries, but who has not fulfilled those tasks in their entirety.
- I will email the winner when the giveaway is over, and they will have 48 hours to reply to my email, in order to claim their prize. If I have had no response within this time period, I'm afraid they will forfeit their prize, and I will have to draw another winner.
- Please do not leave your email address anywhere on my blog. I use Rafflecopter to keep your details safe, so please take advantage of this.
- The giveaway will end on September 30th 2012, at 23:59 EST.
The boring bit is over and done with now, so all you have left to do, is make sure you're a follower via GFC, and then get yourself entered in the Rafflecopter below!
Good luck :)
Good luck :)