Monday 9 January 2012

Musing Mondays #2

This meme is hosted by Should be Reading.
Every week a new 'musing' question is posted by the host for all participants to answer in their own posts.

This week's musing is:

Are there any “raved reads” –books that everyone seems to be talking about– that you’re hoping to get read this year, yourself? What books are they, and why are you hoping to read them? Is it because you want to say you’ve read it? Or, would you have chosen to read it, even if you’d discovered it yourself, and no one was raving about it?

There are loads of 'raved reads' going around at the moment. I've been fortunate enough to have read a fair amount of them already, though! One such book though, that I have not yet read, but do own, is Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I first heard about this book from a select few fellow book bloggers, and now it seems to be everywhere! I got the book from my parents for Christmas, so hopefully I will be able to read it soon. I'm definitely not reading it just so that I can say I've read it though, that would be silly! I would read it regardless of whether others had been raving about it or not!
Look out for my review of this - I'm hoping to pick it up very, very soon.


Are there any 'raved reads' that any of you are looking forward to reading soon? Let me know, as always, in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shatter Me does look great :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/musing-mondays_09.html

Laura BurgandyIce said...

Good choice!! I totally want to read Shatter Me, too, and I just won it last week, so we'll see if it joins my other Musing Pile of today's great question or if I dive right in!! My Musings: Colorimetry

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog - it is always appreciated!

 
Blog design installed by Sweet Dreams Design