First, let me get serious for a moment, and set out the rules for the giveaway, and give you some extra information.
- You must be a follower of Pen to Paper to enter (obviously). I will check that you are a follower if you are pulled out as a winner. If you're not, your entry will not count and another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is for my wonderful followers - so become one of them :)
- I will need your follower profile URL in the extra info bit in the Rafflecopter below. To find this, you need to go onto the blogger homepage and find your full profile page. This page should have a list of all the blogs you are following on it. This is the URL I need. If you really can't find it, then leave the exact follower name you follow by on GFC.
- If you are chosen as a winner and I email you, you will have 48 hours to reply to the email. If I don't receive a reply in this time, I will have to draw another winner, and you will lose your prize - sorry but someone has to win!
- I can not be held responsible for any books that are delivered damaged. The prizes will be ordered from The Book Depository, and do not come through me.
- Please don't leave your email address in the comments. I have trouble with this every time I do a giveaway. I use Rafflecopter so that your email addresses are not available to anyone but me (and only then if you win). This is for your own safety :)
- There is one initial entry for following Pen to Paper and then there are extra entries possible for the giveaway after this. They are optional, but they could be the difference between someone else or you winning!
- The giveaway will end on January 18th at 23:59 EST
- This giveaway is hosted by Kathy at I am a Reader, Not a Writer.
- CLICK HERE to hop along to the next blog on the list.
Right! Now for the fun stuff! Below are the books on offer for the giveaway. The winner will get to choose one of these books as their prize! I have rated all of the books five stars, so I think you will adore them too! You can click each image to view the goodreads (and therefore, synopsis) for each book!
Now all you need to do is make sure you're a follower and enter the giveaway in the Rafflecopter below! Good luck to all of you! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway