Tuesday 20 September 2011

Teaser Tuesday #2

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • · Grab your current read
  • · Open to a random page
  • · Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • · BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • · Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser: Mrs Fry's Diary by Mrs Stephen Fry

"Social services called round this morning but I refused to let them in. Last time, they wanted to give us our kids back."

"Disappointed that my first creative writing class was cancelled due to the weather, although the evening wasn't a complete write-off."







From Page 32, Hardback edition, published 15/10/2010 in the UK.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi new follower here from goodreads! Great teaser, I'll have to check this one out!

Amy @ Following The Reader

Chocolate Chunky Munkie said...

This book sounds hilarious Dani. I think I will have to put this on my wishlist, could do with a good chuckle :P

XX Jen XX

Dani Cotton said...

It is so funny, Jen! Definitely worth it. It comes out in paperback in November. xx

Chocolate Chunky Munkie said...

Oh good! I think I'll have to get this one. xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog - it is always appreciated!

 
Blog design installed by Sweet Dreams Design