Wednesday 10 June 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #183

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post, and a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!


Frostfire
by Amanda Hocking

Synopsis:
Will she give up her dream to follow her heart?

Bryn Aven is determined to gain status amongst the Kanin, the most powerful of the hidden tribes. But as a half-blood, winning respect is a huge challenge. Bryn's almost-human community distrusts people, and those from other tribes are almost as suspect. She has just one goal to get ahead: to join the elite guard protecting the Kanin royal family. And Bryn's vowed that nothing will stand in her way, not even a forbidden romance with her boss, Ridley Dresden. But her plans are put on hold when fallen hero Konstantin starts acting dangerously. Bryn loved him once, but now he's kidnapping Kanin children - stealing them from hidden placements within human families. She's sent to help stop him, but will she lose her heart in the process?
I have to put my hands up here and say that I have never actually read any of Amanda Hocking's books ... I know, I know ... terrible! But I really do want to read so many of them, and this is the latest addition to the Wishlist! The main character sounds really strong and frankly, badass, which I love, and the world sounds like one I definitely want to get to know.
I think this book has the potential to be really addictive, so I doubt it'll be long before it pulls me in and I can no longer resist getting myself a copy!


What's on your wishlist this week? Let us know in the comments below, or link to your own Wishlist Wednesday post in the Linky :) 








2 comments:

Angie said...

I adored her Trylle series (this one is the spinoff), so I have to read this one, too! Once my library gets all three books, I'm going to binge read it! :D

Angie @ Pinkindle

Amy @ A Novel Start said...

This sounds like a really good book! I can see why you want to read it so much. I hope you enjoy it :D
Have a great day,
Amy x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog - it is always appreciated!

 
Blog design installed by Sweet Dreams Design