So what do you need to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
I've seen this on so many different book blogs now that it has really caught my attention (definitely a statement about the power that us book bloggers have!).
Time travel is not something that I come across very often (apart from the episodes of Doctor Who that I love so much), so it's something that's a little different from the norm for me.
It's also quite refreshing to see a YA book in this genre with a male protagonist too - it's been quite a while, I now realize, since I read a book with a male protagonist (there was Firmin, but that was literary fiction and very different from this).
I think this one will be a refreshing change all round - I look forward to getting a copy soon (when it comes out). Maybe I can drops some subtle hints in time for my birthday in February... ;P
What's on your wishlist this week? Join in with Wishlist Wednesday and let us know! Drop you link into the linky below when your post is done!