Monday 17 October 2011

Quote of the Week #6

This week's Quote of the Week is unfortunately being posted a little late in the day, but that in no way makes it less interesting!!

This week (because I have been quite busy over the last week), to cheer myself up, I have decided to choose a quote from one of my favourite 'classic' writers.
Let me know what you think of this week's quote - like last week's it is another quote about the value of education.



-- Oscar Wilde

Again, let me know what you all think of this one!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I have to say....I love this for so many reasons! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

Blessings,
Jill

Hannah said...

I love this! It sounds very Oscar Wilde, too.

sam1978 said...

Great quote x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog - it is always appreciated!

 
Blog design installed by Sweet Dreams Design